Let’s face it, most of us don’t have a lot of time to shop. I know I don’t.
One way that you can minimize the time spent shopping for the best deal is to use online shopping site trackers that provide automatic price alerts via email whenever a product you’re looking for goes on sale.
Here are my favorite price tracking sites:
#1 – PricePinx
PricePinx uses a different (better) system than most of the other product tracking websites.
First, you sign up for an account, and then drag their bookmarklet to your browser’s toolbar.
Whenever you’re shopping online and see something you like, you highlight the price and then click on the PricePinx bookmarklet.
Then, when the price drops for that item, PricePinx notifies you via e-mail.
You can use PricePinx bookmarklet when shopping at thousands of different online stores. (These are definitely among the most popular places that people shop online too!)
PricePinx is my favorite site that alerts you about lower prices because you don’t have to go to their website to search for products each time and then set up individual alerts. Instead, you simply go to all your favorite online stores — like normal when you’re browsing online — and use the PricePinx bookmarklet while you’re there. You don’t have to do anything “special” to set up the price alerts.
#2 – Shop It To Me
Shop It To Me lets you know when the price drops on clothing items for your favorite brands and in your size across the Web.
Once you tell them all of your favorite clothing brands, your size, etc. they scour all of the best online shops to find items you love — on sale — in your size.
They bring them to you whichever way you prefer:
- You can check your new sales daily by logging onto their website,
- You can read through their new alerts in your email, or
- You can check the latest price alerts on your iPhone.
I like their “Salemail” alerts — which are daily (or weekly) emails highlighting which items are currently on sale in your size.
Shop It To Me’s strength is monitoring the websites of leading clothing retailers. We’re not just talking about stores like Walmart and JCPenny, but also more specialized stores like Bluefly, Nordstroms, Zappos.
One popular way to use Shop It To Me is to track the brands and sizes of your child’s favorite clothes. I read that one lady saved $580 when she used it to shop for school clothes!
Other Great Price Tracking Sites
- CamelCamelCamel – an Amazon price tracker that monitors millions of products and alerts you when prices drop
- Slick Deals – set up deal alerts for your favorite stores, categories, or products and they’ll instantly alert you when a new deal is posted online
- Invisible Hand – sends you a notification when there are lower prices available on the product, flight, hotel, or rental car you’re shopping for
- Online Price Alert – monitors Amazon for price changes and emails you as soon as the price drops to your “target price”
- Deal Alerter – pick an item, and they’ll check its price daily for you and send you an email alert when it drops to the price you set
- EZPriceAlerts – Amazon price alerts and price tracker
- Price Drop Alert – find a product, click “set alert”, enter your email, and you will get an email when that product becomes available at a cheaper price.
TIP: It never hurts to set price alerts on more than one product tracking website. That way, you can be sure that you are actually getting to see all of the good deals that are out there for the products that you’re most interested in. You will also be able to see where some sites may be missing some deals!
More Ways To Get Price Alerts
In addition to the links I’ve included above, here are some additional resources to help you find the best product tracking sites:
- How Price Tracking Sites Help Find Amazon Deals
- How To Manage All Of Your Price Tracking Alerts
- How & Why Retail Stores Are Spying On You