This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Let’s face it, most of us don’t have a lot of time to shop. I know I don’t.
One way that you can minimize the time spent shopping for the best deal is to use online shopping site trackers that provide automatic price alerts via email whenever a product you’re looking for goes on sale.
Here are my favorite price tracking sites:
Shop It To Me
Shop It To Me lets you know when the price drops on clothing items for your favorite brands and in your size across the Web.
Once you tell them all of your favorite clothing brands, your size, etc. they scour all of the best online shops to find items you love — on sale — in your size.
They bring them to you whichever way you prefer:
- You can check your new sales daily by logging onto their website,
- You can read through their new alerts in your email, or
- You can check the latest price alerts on your iPhone.
I like their “Salemail” alerts — which are daily (or weekly) emails highlighting which items are currently on sale in your size.
Shop It To Me’s strength is monitoring the websites of leading clothing retailers. We’re not just talking about stores like Walmart and JCPenny, but also more specialized stores like Bluefly, Nordstroms, Zappos.
One popular way to use Shop It To Me is to track the brands and sizes of your child’s favorite clothes. I read that one lady saved $580 when she used it to shop for school clothes!
Other Great Price Tracking Sites
- CamelCamelCamel – an Amazon price tracker that monitors the items you have on your Amazon Wishlist. You get an email the moment the price of an item on your Amazon Wishlist drops.
- Slick Deals – set up deal alerts for your favorite stores, categories, or products and they’ll instantly alert you when a new deal is posted online
- Invisible Hand – sends you a notification when there are lower prices available on the product, flight, hotel, or rental car you’re shopping for
TIP: It never hurts to set price alerts on more than one product tracking website. That way, you can be sure that you are actually getting to see all of the good deals that are out there for the products that you’re most interested in. You will also be able to see where some sites may be missing some deals!
More Ways To Get Price Alerts
In addition to the links I’ve included above, here are some additional resources to help you find the best product tracking sites:
- How Price Tracking Sites Help Find Amazon Deals
- Get Google Price Drops For iOS & Android Users
- Karma Chrome Extension Automatically Finds Coupon Codes
- Get Price Drop Alerts With Price.com
My favorite things to write about are topics that have to do with pregnancy, weddings, saving money, living green, and life with dogs. When I’m not writing, I love to spend time with my husband, read, create 3D artwork and Native American beadwork.