I’ve had much success getting in touch with old friends this summer!
- Kim (from high school) found me
- I found Jeannie (from jr. high),
- Laura (from my “other” life in Orlando), and
- Amy (from my days in New York)
- Mark (old college boyfriend)
Still looking for:
- Courtney Causey (from St. Charles grade school)
- Cathy Arsenault (from grade school)
Seems all my closest friends growing up were transplants – kids whose parents moved alot so they were shuffled around from school to school. (See… I’ve ALWAYS pulled for the underdog.)
Some tips if you’re looking for an old friend:
Dig deep… There are a couple of different ways you can look for people – either by name or any school or university they might have been associated with.
Don’t forget to search by their maiden name, other cities you know they once lived in, full first names, and nicknames.
The #1 people search on Earth!
Just try typing in different combinations of words that refer to that person. Ex: “Lynnette Gapski Peru” or “Lynne Gapski Indiana”. When you get the results after hitting enter, browse through about 5 pages of results each time. Cuz the person is only likely to show up on one of the first pages if they’re REALLY popular (or famous!) these days.